Below are the Steps that will unblock all the sites that are blocked by proxy server in your university or Office.
I will be assuming you are up to date.
- Windows 7
- Sound working Mind
Tools to Download:
Download JAP from the Following Link
- After Download, Install JAP
- In Installation Options, Select JAP and JAVA
- During installation it will prompt you to Install JAVA, Install it too.
- After Installation a wizard asking you to do some configuration and some other related stuff.
- Go ahead and cancel that wizard.
- You will be presented with a main screen of JAP.
- Do Not Close this Screen.
Firefox (Browser Settings):
- Open Firefox, go to tools -> Options -> Advance -> Network -> in connection section click the Setting button.
- In http proxy type 127.0.0.1 and enter the port 4001. This setting is the same for all browsers.
- Click the CONFIG button on main screen of JAP
- In services Section Click infoServce.
- In setting tab click is.beneficium.de and the click set as default button.
- This will change the ports to port 80 and 443 which are never blocked by proxy servers and click Download List.
- Then go to Anonymity Section and click reload (Download List) button, this will download a list of servers, choose one of the server, check its speed and response time and look for what best works for you.
- Now go ahead and check the block sites, if they are working.
- If have are forced to enter a proxy server address, you can do by clicking the Network section (in JAP configuration), Enter 4001 in listen on port field. Your proxy address in host text field and port number in port field.
- Click Accept and OK.