This site has been moved to “requesttutorial.com“
This is my First tutorial after one and half year since I posted my last tutorial, Its not actually a tutorial but its a Script for OpenERP 6 automatic Installation.
Yesterday I installed OpenERP 6.0.2, After Installation, I thought of why not to make a script of all the command that I issued so that its easy for me to reinstall again in future. I was using the methods provided in this site. I made a few of my own changes like I added the client as the site did not provided commands to do this.
ALL THE PASSWORDS ARE BY DEFAULT “pakistan” (without quotes, lower case), YOU CAN CHANGE THIS PASSWORD BY CHANGING IT IN OPENERP-SERVER.CONF.
Using the Script is simple.
- Download the Script from here
- Extract it
- Run the following Command to execute the Script
- The rest of the process is self explatry, I guess there will be no problems
- The Script contains few errors but you can safly ignor them.
- Reboot your system after Installation
- After Installation run OpenERP client by going to /opt/openerp/client/openerp-client.py
This is the first version, I will try to improve it in the future